Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Charlotte's mom sees the benefits of Itsy Bitsy Yoga

I just wanted to add that another GREAT thing about your class that I'm taking is that it really is laying the foundations of yoga for these little ones. Charlotte's balance is already improved, which blows me away, simply because we do tree pose, which is only because she now thinks it's fun! Today when I picked her up from daycare the first thing she said was, "I want to go to yoga!" Anyway, you can definitely market this class, in my opinion, in it's own right as a great introduction to yoga for tykes. And the time is great for working moms - so thanks!
Oh, and another great thing that came out of your class for me is that we have made friends with Jenn & Hayden and both of our new babies and those kinds of connections - provided by activities like yours - are a gift!

No comments: